Ours is a well-established organization based in Mumbai(India) and in proximity to valuable resources. Conforming to international quality management systems, our product range is of unparalleled value.
Application : Ideal for calibrating indicators, controllers, transmitters, receivers and mA measuring instruments.
- Alpha Numeric Display
- Microcontroller Based
- Loop Power Supply for Transmitters
- Simulation and Measurement of mA
- Percentage Mode (0-100%) for mA measurement
- Fixed Setting for 4, 8,12,16, 20mA
- Simulation Setting through Key Pad
- Sink facility in mA mode
Current Terminal Input
- Protection : Fuse - 100mA / 250V
- Backlight : LED backlight
- Power supply : Li-ion Rechargeable Battery
- Low Battery Indicator : Yes
- Maximum load : 850 ohm @ 20mA
- Battery backup : 40 hours @ no load condition
- 11 hours @ 20mA with 850 ohm load
- Loop power supply : 24V ±10%
- Operating Temperature : 10 to 50°C
- Instrument Casing : ABS Plastic
- Instrument Dimensions : 180 mm x 110 mm x 35 mm (LxWxD)
- Instrument Weight : 350 gms
- Accuracy : ±0.025% of Reading + 10μA
- Resolution : 0.001 mA
- Range : Simulation - 0 to 25.00 mA
- Measurement : 0 to 25.00 mA
- Display : 2 x 16 Alpha Numeric Display
- Loop Power Supply : 24V DC ±10%
- Instrument : 1 no.
- Carrying Pouch : 1 no.
- Test Lead (2 wire) : 2 nos.
- Charger : 1 no.
- User Manual : 1 no.
- Traceable Calibration Certificate
Optional : Accredited (NABL) Calibration Certificate as per ISO/IEC 17025:2005 Standard