As a known name, we ensure safe and timely delivery of the orders at any desired Mumbai(India). Our stringent quality procedures and analysis as per the guidelines help us in presenting reliable product range.
Application : Checking and calibration of oil operated sensors, gauges, indicators, controllers, transducers, transmitters, recorders and data loggers
- Indicator :
- Loop power supply with mA measurement for transmitter calibration
- mA & Voltage measurements
- Peak Pressure Measurements (high & low peak)
- Switch Test Facility . Graphical Display . Auto Off function for longer battery life
- Over pressure Alarm
- Feather Touch Keypad
- Zero Setting through Keypad
- Pressure Units selectable through keypad
- Pump :
- Compact, hand operated
- Built in RAM Pump
- Priming pump for larger volume application
- Generates pressure through hand operated swirling handle
- Reservoir for water / oil
- Stainless steel wetted parts
- Ideal for Lab / Site calibration
- Precise setting
- Recommended strictly for water as well as oil applications only
- Over Pressure Alarm : 5% of Full Scale
- Pressure Media : Compatible to 316 Stainless steel
- Current Terminal Input
- Protection : Fuse - 100mA / 250V
- Display : Graphical display
- Backlight : LED Backlight
- Power supply : Li-ion Rechargeable Battery
- Low Battery Indicator : Yes
- Auto Power Off : 15 minutes
- Battery backup : 19 hours
- Transmitter Supply : 24V DC±10% (Loop Powered)
- Pressure connection : 1/4" BSP Female
- Operating Temperature : 10 to 50°C
- Instrument Casing : ABS Plastic
- Instrument Dimensions : 250 mm x 145 mm x 45 mm (LxWxD)
- Instrument Weight : 650 gms
- Instrument - 1 no.
- Comparison Pump - 1 no.
- Test Lead (2 wire) : 2 nos.
- Charger : 1 no.
- User Manual : 1 no.
- Traceable Calibration Certificate
- Adapters : 1/8" BSP (F) - 1 no., 1/4" BSP (F) - 2 nos., 3/8" BSP (F) - 1 no., 1/2" BSP (F) - 1 no.
- 'O' Rings : 1/8" & 1/4" - 5 nos., 3/8" & 1/2" - 5 nos.
- Metal Washer : 1/8" & 1/4" - 3 nos., 3/8" & 1/2" - 3 nos.
- RS 232 with RnD CAL-P Software
- Accredited (NABL) Calibration Certificate as per ISO/IEC 17025:2005 Standard
- Adaptors : 1/4" BSP (M) x 1/8" NPT (F), 1/4" NPT (F), 3/8" NPT (F) & 1/2" NPT (F)
- Comparison Pump - CP 1000
- Generation of Pressure : Up to 1000 bar
- Medium : Water or Hydraulic Oil
- End Connection : ¼" BSP (F) for Test & Master Gauges
- Volume of the reservoir : 120 ml
- Weight of the Comparator : 10.6 kg
- Weight of the Comparator with APC Instrument & Accessories : 11.3 kg
- Dimension of the Comparator : 320 mm (W) X 440 mm (D) X 150 mm (H)